AKFIX 100E universaalne silikoonhermeetik 310ml
Akfix 100E is an acid-curing, one-component silicone sealant for a range of general sealing and glazing applications. It provides a strong adhesion and suitable for use on common non-porous building materials.
- Stays permanently elastic after curing.
- Acetoxy curing system.
- Excellent adhesion to non-porous surfaces.
- Resistance to aging, cracking and discoloring.
- Resistant to many chemicals, cleaning agents and detergents.
- Can be applied in any season.
- Typical acetic smell during curing.
- General sealing and glazing applications
- Sealing around windows and doors for insulation and gap filling.
- Sealing in DIY applications
- On bathroom, kitchen and plumbing applications.
- Connection and expansion joints on glass, porcelain, steel etc.
- Sealing electric, telephone etc. sockets and switches.